Thursday, February 5, 2015

Starting Over

The original "You're Training For What?" has been deleted, although I don't know when and I don't know why. But that's okay. Here's to a fresh start!

I'll be using this blog to write race reviews and comment on my experiences getting (and hopefully staying) in racing shape. I don't discriminate in my race types, so I'm sure I'll have many road races, trail races, and obstacle course races to review in the future. I will review them differently since each type of race has it's own quirks (especially obstacle course races) and I will delineate the race type with either RR, TR, or OCR respectively. As time goes on and I run more races, I'll likely refine the review format. But it's going to be a few months before my first race, so that won't be an issue for a little while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment